What I've bought (off-Compact):
• Spanish Fluxx
• Index cards (for Spanish class-- I can't think of a decent substitute)
• A MacBook Pro - my computer died, and I do need to work.
• Parallels software - not available as a download-only version.
• Remote Buddy software - download-only (and therefore somewhat on-Compact)
• A couple of fish and some aquarium plants (the Compact doesn't address pets and plants but most people consider plants to be Compacted).
What I'm spending my money on these days:
- Lots of dining out! I need to stop doing this, but it's been difficult lately.
- Gas for my car.
- Fish care things, though I'm starting to subsidize this by selling off some of my fish and fishkeeping equipment.
- Memberships in professional organizations as well as AAA.
- Postage for mailing books from BookMooch
- Cell phone
- Web hosting
- Hipcast (I need to cancel this)
Biggest weak moment: Impulse-bought a printer when I ordered the laptop, but I'm going to return it unopened, now that I've come to my senses.